Fendall Wall Station 16 oz.
Honeywell Eyesaline® 16 ounce Sterile Saline Single Bottle Wall Station helps to hold bottles firmly in place with easy access to bottles in an emergency to render immediate flushing. Durable, open-face design wall station can be mounted easily with provided fasteners and with an integral overhang protects bottles from dust and debris to minimize maintenance requirements. Wall station comes with a personal eyewash or body flush that has an extended flow opening to provide longer flow rate than conventional bottles. Solution renders high visibility in a hazardous area and is readily available for emergency flushing and decontamination of the eyes, face and body. Blow-fill-sealed bottle contains a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care. FDA-grade polyethylene bottle ensured with quality, lasting value features lot numbers and expiration dates. 36-months shelf life from the date of manufacturing.
- Bottles contain a buffered, saline solution that is sterile and superior to tap water for emergency eye care
- Blow-fill-seal bottles are tamper resistant, yet easily removed in an emergency
- Ensured quality and lasting value with FDA-grade polyethylene bottles featuring lot numbers and expiration dates
- Saline bottles proudly made in the USA
- 36-month shelf life from date of manufacturing
- ANSI Z358.1 (Supplemental Equipment) Secondary Device