Honeywell Howard Leight Thunder T2 Earmuff NRR 28 dB
When it comes to selecting an earmuff, comfort reigns supreme with your workers. That’s why the THUNDER series earmuff is designed with all-day comfort in mind. T2 and T3 headband earmuffs feature a unique dual-headband design, with an inner-ventilated headband for better positioning and breathability, and non-deforming outer headband that minimizes pressure on the head. Thunder also features Air Flow Control™ Technology which is standard on all earmuffs in the range.
- Dielectric Construction with a plastic headband that does not conduct electricity.
- Suitable for virtually all workplaces, especially electrical and mining environments.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology for better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for almost all noise frequency environments.
- Inner-ventilated headband provides better comfort, minimizes pressure on head.
- Soft, comfortable contact surface breathes easier in warm/humid climates.
- Non-deforming outer headband has a robust construction which withstands rough treatment in the toughest environments.
- Uniform headband pressure for all head sizes
- Broad ear cushions allow plenty of room for outer ear, and improves wearing comfort.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Individual comfort setting remains fixed while wearing.
- Medium profile ear cup design.
Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A).