Anti-Contamination Gloves, Size 11, Orange (12 PR/ 1 DOZ.)
Designed specifically for use in power plants, routine nuclear laboratory procedures and in the processing of materials for shipping, storage and decontamination. Mohawk Safety’s Anti-C gloves are manufactured to meet or exceed US Government mil specs. These gloves offer superior contamination protection in wet or dry applications. Gloves are 14″/15″ long, rolled cuff, embossed palm and are launderable and incinerable. Sold by the dozen.
- Mil Spec compliant glove for nuclear industry use.
- High density, 100% natural rubber, diamond embossed palm.
- Gloves are certified incinerable. Meets MIL-G-82242D
- Chlorinated finish for ease in donning and doffing
- Sold by dozen pairs
- Call or email for quotation and availability on larger quantities.