The Ranger – Radiation Alert hand-held radiation detector
The Ranger offers maximum performance in a lightweight, rugged nuclear radiation detector for surveying at both the facility or in the field. Designed for heavy-duty industrial environments with features that are also desirable in your lab. The Ranger is a small, hand held digital survey meter that offers excellent sensitivity to low level alpha, beta, gamma and x-rays.
Applications, and uses, include the following:
- Surveying NORM Contamination;
- Gross wipe counting;
- Contamination Surveys of packages and parcels, equipment and people;
- Regulatory Inspections;
- Scrap Metal Screening; and
- Low-energy radionuclide detection.
- Includes: rubber boot, stand, lanyard, USB cable, 2AA batteries and Free Observer software)
- Options: Wipe Test Smear Plate, Test Wipe Smears, Water Resistance Case, NIST Calibration, all sold separately
- Limited Warranty: One (1) year limited warranty