Honeywell Howard Leight Thunder T3H Cap Mount Earmuff NRR 27 dB
When it comes to selecting an earmuff, comfort reigns supreme with your workers. That’s why the THUNDER series earmuff is designed with all-day comfort in mind. Working under conditions with dielectric requirements? The Thunder series features a robust non deforming dielectric construction that withstands use and abuse, while protecting your workers in electrical environments. Thunder also features Air Flow Control™ Technology which is standard on all earmuffs in the range.
Cap Mounted Thunder series earmuff is designed with all-day comfort in mind. Plus, its dielectric construction withstands use and abuse, while protecting workers in electrical environments HARD HAT NOT INCLUDED
- Dielectric Construction with a plastic headband that does not conduct electricity.
- Suitable for virtually all workplaces, especially electrical and mining environments.
- Air Flow Control™ Technology for better, consistent attenuation, especially at low frequencies.
- Optimal protection for almost all noise frequency environments.
- Cap-Mounted for use with wide range of popular hard hats.
- Ear cups snap-lock in place during use and rotate back when not in use.
- Broad ear cushions allow plenty of room for outer ear, and improves wearing comfort.
- Snap in ear cushions makes cushion replacement quick and easy.
- Individual comfort setting remains fixed while wearing.
- Broad profile ear cup design.
- Complete with hard hat adaptors in box – part #’s 1000244, 1000245 and 1000249.
- Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB